Who We Are
Maharshi School, the outcome of a group of professionals, who are prominent educators, academicians and social workers, was established in 2005 AD. Children, at Maharshi cared, catered and canalized effictively and efficiently for sucessful life. Our slogan “Education for Competent Genaration” is sought through empowering the children in their respective interests. Our driving motive is to provide the types of education that enables children to cope with the ever emerging challenges. It aims at modeling students globally competitive. It provide child centered and child to child montessori learing approach in which the senior children assist the junior children in learning and socializing.
Every day our teachers and staff strive to help students from all backgrounds, cultures and educational levels to learn, thrive and grow. The entire gamut of activities at Maharshi reflects its objective of nurturing young children and making them responsible adults who can make a positive contribution to the world. A comprehensive academic and co-curricular programme, experienced faculty members, personal attention & care, and state-of-the-art infrastructure collectively ensure that the education a child receives at Maharshi School, Kathmandu is holistic and truly international. Step inside to explore our facilities, discover amazing activities and find out just how much your child could achieve…
We’re passionate about offering every student every possible chance to succeed and discover their talent. To do this, we provide a diverse range of learning, enrichment and extra-curricular opportunities appropriate to each student’s unique stage of development.
Our goal is to nurture our students’ confidence and independence, giving your child the educational support they need to grow into flexible and resilient young adults, ready to succeed in an ever-more competitive and globalized world. At the heart of our residential cum day school in Kathmandu, you’ll find a strong, clear ethos, founded on:
- Academic excellence
- Outstanding early education which gives pupils a strong head-start in life
- Helping young people develop confidence, initiative and independence
- Teaching students usable skills they need to succeed professionally after education
- Exceptional teaching which supports and inspires students at every educational level
- Powerful classroom technology which enriches and supports learning
- Strong relationships with parents
- A passion for arts, sports and extra-curricular activities to help every student realise their talents