The most vital element of life, the study of consciousness has unfortunately been out of the mainstream of education. That is why the tree of life on earth has segregated from its roots and lost the source of its vitality. It lost its nourishment and became fruitless. The bliss quality of consciousness became dormant; suffering dominated human awareness; and problems prevailed in the world.
Present education is not life oriented. It does not educate the students to spontaneously think and act according to the laws of nature. Therefore, the whole population is suffering, tension and conflicts, crime and terrorism prevail in every country and human life everywhere is shrouded with problems.
The highest educational goal of every nation is to create ideal citizens, individuals capable of fulfilling their own goals while upholding the interests of others and the progress of the whole society.
Our Mission is to provide a joyful learning environment that empowers children to reach their educational and personal potential while nurturing their self-confidence and self-esteem. Maharshi School recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed and believes in the total development of each child: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical.
Maharshi School is for those students, who would like to develop their full creative potential, gain the support of natural law, be the guiding light of their nation, and lead the world to lasting peace and happiness.
- To provide our students with a conducive learning environment in which a comprehensive scholastic programme which equips them to rise to global standards.
- To provide excellent infrastructure, educational materials & technology to enhance our curriculum.
- To provide an education that is cognizant of the changing demands of our society and develops sensitivity and responsibility.
- To assist the parent in discovering the potential of their child; to give the student the diagnosis needed to set them towards that goal; and to develop the skills needed to be a winner in life.
- To provide a strong educational foundation that will serve a lifetime and give the students the advantage in their quest for a better future in the global community.
- Nurture a generation of smarter children and encourage independent thinking rather than restricting their creativity to mere syllabus.
- Share parents responsibility of all-round development of their child.
- Encourage children to explore, experiment, discover and learn on their own in guided and mentored environment.
- To instill confidence, civic sense, good habits, social, cultural and citizenship values.